Taj Mahal, India
Ft Lauderdale, FL
ABOUT OUR CHAMBER
We strive to promote the development and improvement of economic, commercial, cultural and financial relationships between India and The State of Florida. In order to meet our objective, we pursue the following venues:
• Provide our member with the opportunity to interact, exchange and present ideas via networking opportunities.
• Assist new ventures with information and introduction in both countries, the United States of America and India.
• Encourage commercial and economic ties amongst the two countries.
• Establish relationships with local government agencies and other chambers.
• The India-US Chamber of Commerce is a tax-exempt 501(c)(6) organization.
Please check the Events page to view upcoming events
We currently offer preregistration for the Annual Gala 2015. Please visit the listing on the Events page and secure your seating now using the Paypal button and menu. We look forward to seeing you there.
MEMBER OF THE ABICC
The India-US Chamber of Commerce Inc., South Florida, is a member of the ABiCC (Association of Bi-National Chambers of Commerce, Florida), an umbrella organization consisting of 52 bi-national chambers.
Being our member gives you automatic membership to ABiCC!
BECOME A MEMBER
DEAR FUTURE MEMBERS AND MEMBERS, CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE TODAY!
ONLINE ADVERTISING NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL MEMBERS. OPTIMIZE YOUR ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2009 - 2013 The India-US Chamber of Commerce Inc., South Florida. 305.931.8257
www.indousasfl.com - Send e-mail to email@example.com
Website by Faifaire Media Arts, LLC | Atlanta | Miami